Monday, January 11, 2010

Know your Tax Refund Status

I have my Income Tax Refund pending from 2005-2006.
I was procarsinating on same and today gathered some energy to check my status online since I took an off due to sickness.

Well, I couldn't find my refund status, but found two great sources.

If you forgot your PAN number, fill in first name, surname and DOB on Get Your PAN and know it in seconds.

Also, one can check Tax Refund Status here, by providing PAN number.

Very useful links.

No comments:

Post a Comment