Sunday, January 3, 2010

How I Spend first day of 2010

I welcomed 2010 by going to Agra with my family. We visited TajMahal on saturday morning after spending friday there as well.

Here, find some of the shots of this amazing monument.

Entry gate of Tajmahal from some distance, all foggy




Entry gate of Tajmahal


Tajmahal view as soon as we entered the complex

Who will not fall for this marvelous work

Last night's hangover ;)

side view, why i clicked this?

they can reside in this beautiful complex, me so so jealouse of them :(

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, thanks for sharing. I went to Taj Mahal many years ago, and am looking for another opportunity to visit. I didn't appreciate it that much last time, but I think time (and age) will help me appreciate it a lot more this time.

    ReplyDelete