Thursday, May 13, 2010

My All Jobs So Far

My Honest CV
Without revealing my exact age, I can tell that I have lived almost one-third of my life and worked at quite a places in different roles with different responsibilities.


  • My first job was not a formal job. Rather it was an attempt to earn my pocket money to support myself while graduation.

  • I worked as a trainee in one of the S/W companies (don't wanna name it) and earned nothing there. That was way back in 2002, dot com bubble bust era.

  • Later I joined a BPO (formerly Daksh, and now IBM Daksh) and worked there as Insurance Claim Processor for 9 months.

  • I left job at BPO to pursue my PG and worked side by side as TA in my college.

  • After college moved to work in RCom, which I left in 2 months. Thanks GOD!

  • And now here I am, working in my current office for last 5 years.

It's been a long and satisfactory journey so far. :)


How about you? How many jobs you had so far?

1 comment:

  1. WELL,I WAS SELECTED IN STATE BANK OF INDIA AS A CLEARK WHILE AWAITING MY FINAL YEAR RESULT AND BY THE TIME CLEARING PROMOTION EXAMS IN DUE COURSE I AM HAPPY AND NOT THINKING ABOUT CHANGING JOB EVEN AFTER PRIVATE FINICIAL INSTITUTES OFFERING MUCH HIGHER.IT IS LIKE TYPICAL INDIAN WOMEN "PATIVRATA".

    ReplyDelete