Monday, October 27, 2008

My Meme

Thanks Emily for tagging me. This was fun. :)

* Five Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

1. Have 365 clothes. (Anti frugal I know)
2. Have 1 KG of gold jewellery. (Anti frugal I know)
3. Explore complete India.
4. Learn to play drums.
5. Want to run a marathon.

* Five Things I Can Do:

1. I can write small stories.
2. I can make salads.
3. I can knit.
4. I can do gardening.
5. I can keep all mf my stuff and DH's stuff propelrly managed.


* Five Things I Can't Do:
1. Can't Drive.
2. Can't Cook with interest.
3. Can't be diplomatic.
4. Can't overeat
5. Can't get up early in the morning.

* Five Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:

1. Voice quality
2. Sense of humour
3. Intelligence
4. Ability to think outside the box
5. Family Values

* Five Things I Say Most Often:

1. love you ( of course to my DH)
2. C ya ( to my hubby who is always bussy when ever I call him)
3. Get lost ( to all my friends when they overpower me while pulling my leg)
4. hu ha ha ha (i fake out this laugh when some one tries to pull my leg)
5. ram ram ( this is way I start my conversation with my mom and dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment