Monday, February 3, 2014

2014 Goals Tracking - January End

These are my goals for 2014.

Tracking time is here, let’s see what my progress is and what the scorecard is.

Financial:-
  1. Net-worth (increase by 20%): Pass
  2. Savings (Save 40% of take home): Pass
  3. Retirement (Save 30% for this): Pass
  4. Emergency Fund (EF = 3X monthly expenses): Fail. Retirement savings took a priority. I know I am worst PF role model. :(
  5. Payoff my 1 loan: Pass
Personal:-
  1. Baby schedule: Fail. Had a very hectic month - job wise, plus being unwell with some nasty virus for all the time, leaves me with no energy. Thankfully DH totally compensates for what I couldn't do. 
  2. Reading: Fail. See above :(
  3. Improve myself: Pass. I wish I was comfortable discussing more of my personal life in this space but I am not. What I can share is that from last few days I again had doubt about how to deal with some social situation. I decided to just back off and it worked. I just need to learn how to back off earlier and trust my gut (about people) more.
  4. Exercising: Fail. I started good with this but then being unwell took its toll. This is exactly the vicious circle that I would like to break. 
Score: 5/9.

Not very good way to start the year but hopefully we will improve from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment